HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2 Blade Rage not deploying blades...
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 02:20 PM
nodog
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by louie6014
But both deer had massive blood loss and didnt make it 40 yards away. I cant think of anything but a really bad shot would cause you to loose a deer with these. Now that being said in my eyes they arnt that re-useable. Ive dammaged some from hitting those animals, also some from pass through- ground contact, and I need more o-rings. My only fear is one will open in flight (may have happened already?) And the blades on mine chatter a little while holding the bow.
Brother shot a deer and hit the shoulder, the arrow seemed to bounce off the deer. It didn't bounce off but the head snapped off at the threads and the arrow bounced out. He's seen it all and that was a new one for him. He found the head in the animal.

Never had a head snap off there, arrows break, but not the head. He's amazed at the pile of blood too.

They are a noisy head and do make a racket when they open in flight. They are kind of like a high maintanence woman you can't get out of your mind. Worth it, but always needs something.