HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What do you think about DR. Deer coming to WI.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:30 AM
sproulman
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by jrjr23
LOL......talk about near illiterate!!! I think you need to do some more editing next time before you reply.

I also think your data is influenced by the poor hunters you either hunt with or these are things you have participated in.

Now back to the subject.....is Dr. Kroll good for WI? I've watched him on North Amreican Whitetail and I find his information to be true and solid. I've read of his ideas on managing a whitetail deer herd and I agree with most of what he states. So, I am in favor of his information. However I am leery as to how he intends the entire state to follow his advice. Like the first writer to this subject, I do not believe the entire state can be treated the same way. The deer numbers, number of hunters, the habitat, terrain, traditions, and private land vs. public land usage do not allow for this.

if people listen to you,THEY WILL MAKE MISTAKE.
46 yrs hunting buck, i should know what is and has happen.
but you have right to say what you want.
many DCNR/AUDUBON/QDMA share your views.

all want to see deer gone or reduce to unhuntable numbers which we are seeing now here in pa.
having DR.ALT there, YOU WILL SEE END TO NUMBERS OF DEER YOU WILL SEE.that is his objective.
get used to seeing very few deer and lots of hunters after deer that are left.