HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Game Camera Advise needed....
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 09:36 PM
triglet
Spike

well I ordered a primos truth cam 35 on 11-1-11. I put it out and checked it about a week later.. Camera was dead would not even turn on. I was thinking i had a ton of pics wrong. no pics camera died the day i put it out. So I replaced the batteries and still nothing. Contacted primos through email and got a response rather quickly that they needed more information about me, purchase date, serial number etc. I already had my camera registered with them so I'm not sure why they couldn't pull the information from my registration. Anyway I gave them all the information they required last wednesday and haven't heard anything back from them since then. I have emailed them twice since then with no response! I have called them twice and been put on hold with at least 15 people in front of me each time. I work in a hospital so I can only wait so long before I have to go back to work. I've yet to been able to reach anyone on the phone. 20 minutes is the longest I have been able to wait before having an xray to do. Needless to say at the moment I'm not very happy with the camera or the customer service. This is my experience with the truth cam. I did however read alot of good things about the camera and the customer service before i bought it. But these have been a let down for me so far!