HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Warning outfitter
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 05:21 PM
NCDhunter08
Spike

I just now found these postings. I too had hunted with Delorme Outfitters 3 different times, 1st time was great but only a few hunters were in camp. The next trip as one guy had mentioned Bill Jordan was there and so were a TON of other hunters. Some did get good bucks but others didn't. It was disorganized I shot a nice buck which I never got. Then hunted again a few weeks later and it was a train wreck. I also got on his ^&* list and he threatened me too. I went back to Saskatoon and just had a nice time visiting friends I had met there. Then I hunted on a different reservation near Cold lake. Same thing, one year I got another 160s class deer but the next year the camp was in turmoil. I haven't been back up to Canada the last few years and I really wish I could find a good outfitter up there. Headed to Iowa in a couple weeks so hope I'll do good there. I am not a relative to Leon but maybe the pressure just got to him I don't know, I do wish him and his Dad, which I really enjoyed talking with the best of luck. But I wouldn't hunt there. I saw too many bad things happen up there. One good note was I got to meet Bill Jordan, and he was such a nice guy. I remember how he said he had been hunting for like 26 days straight and he couldn't wait to get back to see Tyler. One of his camera men shot a buck I passed up and its on one of their videos. So if you don't beleive Bill hunted there you can go look it up on his Monster Bucks Videos. Oh one more note I hunted with Dr Deer at the Cold Lake lodge. He got a booner that was on his video, was a nice guy too. good luck hunting this year and be careful.