HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - DARTON BOWS?
Thread: DARTON BOWS?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2003, 11:40 AM
Roland from Calif.

Default RE: DARTON BOWS?

I' ve been shooting Darton for 6 years. That being said I think JeffB made some valid points regarding the Darton line of bows. I personally have spent a small fortune to try and get the bow to be quiet. I hunt in the west so we don' t do much treestand hunting. You have to have a real quiet bow because the shots are longer. Until Hoyt came out with their CAM & 1/2 you really didn' t have many options in the hybrid CAM area which is my preference. I shoot mostly broadheads and from and overall tune and shoot point, Darton' s do this very well. On a lark I bought a used 03' Cybertec just to see what the new Hoyt was all about. I did a side by side comparison between and 02' Maverick that was completely tricked out with and NV system and limbsavers and 03' Cybertec with just limbsavers. Bottomline, no comparison Hoyt just builds a better overall bow. I haven' t had a chance to try Darton' s new bows and probably won' t. I now have a very quiet and accurate bow that shoots broadheads like they were coming out of a rifle.