HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Watch out for Harvester
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 05:43 PM
SJAdventures
Nontypical Buck

Are you absolutely sure with having your order shipped to Canada the extra shipping charges of $39.61 were not imposed by UPS themselves due to customs? I know there are additional custom charges attached to shipping when shipped across borders. Also you state and I quote:

"Called Ron and he explained its a policy to send all web site order through UPS. I always called Ron and they always sent it through USPS without any problem."

I already knew the answer to this but I went to the website one more time to be sure and when you check out with a website purchase the only shipping options offered are UPS. No where on their website purchases does it offer USPS shipping. As of this time only their call in orders offer USPS? I believe if anyone wants to check this out they will find that actually all Harvester did charge for shipping in this incident was the $18.03 and the additional shipping charges were accessed by UPS themselves due to additional Custom charges for transporting a shipment across the CA border.

I have bought a good bit of stuff from Harvester and even exchanged some emails and phone calls with Ron in regards to their shipping ( and I have no affiliation with them what so ever) but you will not find a more stand up guy out there in business than Ron. Since you have contacted Ron about this then I would love to see the actual emails or hear the actual ph conversation between you two because I believe without a doubt that he would do what ever was within his power to make sure this ended happy. This guy is not dishonest in any way that he does business. I will not hesitate to continue to buy their products.JMHO.