HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Opening Day in Northeast Louisiana..Grr.....
Old 10-30-2011, 09:46 AM
dhunterinla
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Valentine
I may be wrong, but we seem to see one sided cases "legal" cases, too often. The opposition is always wrong.

Well, how did a "teenaged kid" even find your location? Was he using a gps to get him into your area, a deep dark hidden place.

You never indicated if it was private, and how many yards you were from a road or trail. Experienced hunters should know that the closer we hunt to a road or trail, the better the chance of getting disturbed by somebody.

And if anyone is hunting close to a trail or road, you'll have to examine why you are hunting close to a road or trail. Not just examine why you got disturbed.
The land is a private club, and I do hunt well away from the roads(a mile total from the roads) although the trail is easy to find the way I come in. However, the way he came was through the woods on the opposite side, therefore, he wasn't following my trail. He saw it when he broke through the woods into the very last part of it, the part that leads to my stand.