HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team 9 Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 01:26 PM
j76
Typical Buck

Well, made it Sat morn, had a doe really press her luck but managed to just stay out of range....then came home to a sick wife!!!! That ended my hunting for the weekend. Went for a drive fri nite just befor dark and had a really good buck in my feild just out in front of one of my blinds and was really lookin forward to hittin it hard this weekend. Between the time of yr and the weather i figured this was the best weekend yet to be out there and here i set at the frickin house!!!! I joined this contest this yr cause i thought i had a really good chance at a descent buck but think it's one of the worste seasons i've had in a long time, not to mention prob the least amount i've been able to get out....ever!!!! Someone else rifle hunts this prop so out of respect i will leave it alone for at least a week befor that starts so i'm lookin at maybe another weekend or so to get it done. Bowhunting after rifle season is about impossible in my area since after about the 3rd day of rifle season nothing moves in the daylight till after christmas. No chance after work this week i dont think but next weekend will give it my all for ya guys !!! Wish me luck and good luck to all of you!!!