HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - bad boy buggy XTO?
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 01:01 PM
NEBRbruiser
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by WildlifeBiologist402
hey guys, I didnt actually know what to post this thread under,so I just put it under deer hunting, cause alot of these are used for it.I was just wondering if anybody has there opinion on the Bad Boy Buggys, I am looking to get a side by side utility vehicle(I would rather have that than a 4 wheeler),and I am just wondering what peoples impression is with the side by sides and what people prefer,the bad boy buggy worries me beacause of the battery operated machine,compared to a gas machine,any input will help out,like I Said just looking for somethen around the hunting property.thanks again.
I actually went through this whole process of figuring out what I needed based on how I was going to use it and I ended up getting a Japanese mini truck and am 100% happy with the decision after using it for a couple months now. Half the price of a UTV, bigger box to haul things, full cab, heater/ac, 4x4, 3 cylinder 40 hp, can license here in Nebraska so can drive anywhere except the interstate so get to enjoy the 30mpg.
Everyone is looking for different uses with these but I would sure buy one of these again. Parts are available many places online and any basic mechanic can work on them. I would encourage to you search for mini trucks online and do some looking. Check out minitrucktalk.com and do some research. Good luck, no matter what you get it will be a fun toy. Not to mention these things hold their value like no other. Buy something else for $10,000 and have it two years and see what its worth. These mini trucks will run well over 100,000 miles just like a vehicle. Sorry to keep going on these, i just really like mine so thot I would pass on the info.

Last edited by NEBRbruiser; 10-18-2011 at 01:08 PM.