HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team 9 Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 06:36 PM
j76
Typical Buck

Really anxious to get out tomorrow and get every thing set up for next Sat. Nervous tho, for one i dont think i've ever let it get this close without knowing exactly where i'll be set up, and two, i have a ton of work to do out there and the youth rifle season is still going on! I have know idea if anyone is hunting on the adjascent properties and man!!! i'd hate like hell to kick one of my good bucks out of the swamp while i'm out there trompsin around and have him get nailed! I really think the best place to be, at least early in the season, is going to be on the edge of the corn in the popup blind. Problem is once you get out of the corn the grass is about chest high and i have to get back aways to at least half ass conceal the thing. So my thought is to take the weed whacker and cut some shooting lanes. So if i do that, plus relocate a couple stands in the woods, i'm really raisin hell on that 80 acres! hope a week is enough time for everything to settle down, and hope i don't spook ole swampy out of there and right in front of some snot nose little kid settin with his dad!..............j/k, if some kid nails him i'd have to be happy for him and congratulate him....tho it would be with a tear in my eye.