HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What do you do?
Thread: What do you do?
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 06:56 PM
StealthHtr22
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by mohunter82
like they have said.
Calmly bring your problems to the landowner. even if you decide not to hunt it anymore you may want to come back at a later date and dont burn a bridge you might need to cross again.
if he sayd he doesnt want to do anything dont get mad and storm off it is his land and while we may not agree with his decision, respect goes a long way.

has the guy ever said why he does these things or is it one of the because i can guys?
The landowner isn't the problem as much as it is the neighbor. I agree, the landowner can make any decisions he wants with his land and I will respect it.

The neighbor on the other hand is just a rude, deceitful man that loves to ruin everyone else's hunting. No one person who has permission on this ground has more rights than others. He just likes to see how much he can control and get away with I think.

I've decided I'm going to stay away from that parcel for a while for my sake and the landowners. I don't need the added stress and neither does the landowner...and there shouldn't be any contact between us and the neighbor. Better for all parties, and we all still have a place to hunt.