HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Va. Hunt clubs???
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 05:16 PM
Keithj91672
Spike

Default Volunteer's

Hello Guy's,

I know you have the love for deer hunting, On Tuesday, November 15, 2011. Virginia Wheelin’ Sportsmen is hosting a Deer Hunt at Lake Anna State Park for people with disabilities. I am helping to organize this hunt for the Second year. Last Year we had the Fredericksburg Area NWTF Chapter volunteer for this hunt, this year they are not available for this hunt. We are planning to have around 10 to 12 hunters, last year we did have 12 hunters. I am reaching out to you to ask if you would volunteer to assist these hunter’s to get to their blinds, some hunter’s may need assistant’s getting set up once in the blinds (this could be helping to load and unload their muzzleloader and set it up in a Gun Rest) We also need volunteer’s to recover any deer’s that may be harvest and field dress the Deer.)
If you can take some time from your deer hunting and Volunteer your time for this hunt to assist these people with disabilities, so they can enjoy the great outdoors and deer hunting. Please let me know as soon as you can and I will get you signup. If you know of anyone else that would be interested in Volunteering please let me know.
Thank you,
Keith