HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Negavtive Posts
Thread: Negavtive Posts
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 02:56 AM
EndeavorShooter
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sabotloader
OK Shane let me ask you this... at the risk of raising the anger level around here.... Why do you feel the need to protect me or us from the 'Shill'?

Am I not old enough or capable of making my own decisions? Or can not we make a decision on such matters? Are we blind?

And going a little further... If this problem really irritates you and a few others as much as it seems, why not collect the information and facts and turn them over to someone that has the authority to protect us - like the site administrator or moderator. When they make their decision then we can all react to that one way or the other.

I (just me now) am really getting tired of a couple of you forum cops without a badge jumping and turning threads into a mess. If you do not like who is posting ignore them and allow us to make our own decisions as we read through the threads.

And just so you know I think I also qualify in this shill area.... for the reason indicated in red.

I have accepted many items over the years from:

Speer - Nosler - TC - Winchester - Remington - Knight - Sako - Tikka - Savage - Lehigh - Bloodlines - Brownels - Natchez - Cabelas - Harvester - MMP - Track of the Wolf - RMC Sports - White Muzzleloder - Bull Shop Bullets - No Excuse - Morgan Recoil Pads - almost forgot other forum members

And many more - does that make me a spokesman for any of them - I doubt it...

And in that list I certainly do have favorites because they work so well for me and I will naturally tell you about the ones that work well and a lot less about the ones that did not.

So if you and a couple of other would let it go and let the administration handle anything they deem a problem... things might go a lot smoother here.

This forum is not a COURT...

Sorry everyone

not trying to protect anyone... just calling out the BS that the unamed shill is putting out...

your right it is not court so, why do you feel the need to defend yourself? I'm not!!!

follow your own advise, if you have a problem with us calling him out on BS, collect your info and turn it over to the admins... untill then hit the ignore button!!!!!

dont doubt it making you a spokesman for them, you are... well at least Knight, lehigh, swift, and MMP.... but at least you put the time in on the forum to help wherever you can and to answer questions, actually being a real help.... But your alter ego shows up to push the products hard and thats about it.....

And lastly, why do you feel compelled to protect the BSer, nobody has been dogging you so, why do you care so much??? so, who is the cop?? remember, i am the bad guy!!!