HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - baiting ethics
Thread: baiting ethics
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 11:17 AM
*twodogs*
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by oaktree30
Ive been lurking around this site now off and on for almost 3 years. Nice to see some of you keyboard warriors still think that your better than everybody else because of how long you've been a member here, All that shows me is that you spend more time online than you do in the woods Mr Big Bad Hunter...

Anyhow my topic of discussion to day is on Ethics....

Well based on those statements:
1) You don't spend any time in the woods, you shoot out your backyard, prolly in a chair eating pork rinds. Blasting keyboard warriors is ironic since you posted to this thread 10x over 1.5 days - do you have that PC by your pork rinds while you are baiting?

2) Topic is ethics......You continue to tell everyone how you bait out your back door and limit out each year - so which one is it - are you trolling or stroking your ego on how baiting fills your freezer every year? I know, it's probably too difficult for you to follow this argument, maybe some other keyboard warrior will help you out.

Ethics is one thing you are short on.

And something you probably just can't get your head around, most of us who hunt racks, also eat the meat. But you see we do the scouting work ahead of time and take a doe or two for the meat and then concentrate on the big bucks because if you are looking for a good rack you most likely know a little about QDM.

Last edited by *twodogs*; 09-15-2011 at 11:37 AM.