HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What is a good lower cost alternative to nosler partitions?
Old 09-13-2011, 04:43 PM
hamour
Spike

Shane, if you go to Shooters Pro Shop, they are the Nosler Co's outlet for Nosler Seconds.

You can get your Partitions for arounf 11-15 USD per 50, same for Accubonds. If you buy 200 USD worth I think it is free shipping.

They are not always in stock so keep an eye on the in stock page and buy deep when the right bullet shows up.

Last year I got 500 150gr Partitions for 11 USD per 50 which puts them in the 22 / 100 range, then Nosler came out with a sale for 150 gr Accubonds at 11 / 50 and I bought a thousand of those. I am set for a long time on premium big game .30 cal bullets.

You can do the same if you keep your eyes open.

http://www.shootersproshop.com/Depar.../In-Stock.aspx

I am an addicted M1 Garand shooter and the Ballistic tips and CC bullets show up there at great savings as well.

When you see a good bullet cheap buy and store for the future, I am still killing deer with some 180 gr round nose Hornadays I bought in the 90's, the deer in East Texas can't tell they are being shot with 4.5 cent bullets, they just fall over dead.

Good luck