HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What we know about deer social classes of deer - article
Old 09-10-2011, 12:47 PM
nodog
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by trmichels
Okay, I've stated it is an aricle, so there is no need for any of you who don't liketo read my stuff to open this threa, and there is no need to be negataigve or derogatory.

If you don't like to read what I write, please be civil - and think about not posting at all. Please - I am asking you.

T.R.
I don't care what you write, but this isn't your private journal.

If you don't want to read what others write don't post stuff on the WORLD WIDE WEB. Get a clue as to where you are.

Seems to me your using the free web to sell your stuff and want to be treated as a paying customer.

See, the thing is, you post something and others post something, if your taking it personal then your taking it wrong unless it effects you personal as in financially (i have to think this is the case). What is happening on the WWW is people are publishing their thoughts for the world to read and decide on. If your stuff is right others will know and those who speak against you will be judged by them as nuts. For you to try and preempt their judgment is an insult many will see through quickly making whatever you say void right at the git go.

As for myself I never read past what I've quoted so your detractors win by default because of you. This isn't your own private journal.