HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Outdoor Channel?
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 07:39 PM
4evrhtn
Typical Buck

I cancelled 9 months ago, it felt like I was watching the same show over and over again. Lee and Tiff are great but after meeting them all in person Ralph and Vicki are the most down to earth and seem more appreciative of where they are. Nicole from driven is the most stuck up, fake person I met. No wonder no-one was waiting in line for their autographs at the Eastern sports show. I am just tired of watching these guys hunt on land where they are guaranteed big buck kills and do no homework for themself just follow what their guide tells them to do and when the buck they are after is going to appear in the outfitter's food plot. No where close to being what the rest of us experience and very little to learn from their shows because in the real world we face obstacles like other hunters, not enough acreage or not enough $ to plant enough food to keep the deer centralized like we see on these shows. Sorry to those who this offends but what the Outdoor Channel produces (for the most part) is no where close to what the rest of us experience.