HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Outdoor Channel?
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 04:47 PM
Deepsouthdeerjunky
Fork Horn

not to start anything.... just curious as to why people are hatin on the hottest girl in the woods! ok maybe thats a lil exageration but i mean she is a very attractive lady and she's killin big deer.. sure her husband puts her on them and she doesnt have to do much, but in reallity wats the difference in that and puttin your kid or wife on a deer
also, i am aware tht they let some BIG deer walk on their show, but i would do the same thing and i have a feeling many people would do the same..
say for instance, you have already filled some doe tags, so meat is not an issue, its november, your hunting an area where you have seen a great 10 in the last few days and a basket rack 8 walks by,, are you gunna shoot it or let it walk? i would assume most of the people on herewould let it walk in hopes of the big boy walkin by later..
that is just what they are doing,, they just have much bigger deer on their properties than most people....
im sure im about to get bombarded with people sayin that what they are doin isnt rele hunting, but im just saying that idk if they are doin it right or not, i havent seen any proof that they are hunting in pens or anything so i like to have faith in people until they give me a reason not to.