HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Finally got good pictures of those PA monsters
Old 09-01-2011, 07:26 AM
sutton
Fork Horn

Well last year was the first year we had permission to hunt the property. my father and i saw tons of deer and a couple monsters but it was our first year there and we scouted hard but we still didnt understand how the bucks ran... now we have a better understanding.... it is my first picture of him. i saw the 10 and the 8 in person in the field one day when i was glassing but i never saw him until i set the trail camera out.... i do have the camera out right now and i hoping to get the camera next weekend... and i have a picture of an 8 pt from last year on the farm that ran by me chasing a doe but never offered me a shot.... i did however harvest a decent 8 pt should have been a 10 but had no brows. i shot him the second to last week in the rifle season i didnt want to go without a buck because it would have been my first year without a buck so i decided to take him... i have pics if u guys wanna see them