HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - GR8 VIII's Official Team Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 06:46 PM
Mottz
Nontypical Buck

Looks like this team is getting ready to go. Only waiting on 2 guys. Thats not bad. Hope they show up soon. Have a few things to say here. 1st, Brent since you started this thread I'm going to vote you as Captain. You've been doing great so far and I'd like to see you continue!

2nd, I think everyone should start throwing some names out there. Only one I can think of so far is The Great Eights. Since we are team 8. Give me time though, I'm usually pretty crafty when it comes to names.

3rd, and I'm sure kelly will back me on this is no matter whats going on through the season, lets keep the team chatter goin. Even if its about nothing. Getting to know a little bit about each other is what this is all about. During the spring turkey contest I was with kelly and we were constantly talking and our thread blew everyone away with replies. It made it alot of fun keeping our name at the top.

And 4th, everyone have a SAFE year!! And have fun out there and don't be afraid to share your hunting successes and even your disappointing hunts.