HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Best deer attractant you have use?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 12:53 PM
BOWHUNTERBRAD
Spike

Well I have some products you should try!! My brother-in-law and I have a new synthetic deer scent company. We are located in WV and after successfully field testing our products we now have it available to the public "BUCK WILD SYNTHETICS". We have 3 scent formulas available in 4 oz. bottles Pre-Rut, Rut, & Lick'N Branch. We have several pics of BUCKS work'n mock scrapes made with our products and caught on trail cams......check out those pics and our products at WWW.BUCKWILDSYNTHETICS.COM "YOUR TROPHY IS OUR SUCCESS"

You can check us out on our website listed above and facebook (business-buckwildsynthetics) & you can leave a message, or comment and if your interested in purchasing our products let us know [email protected] or go to WWW.AMAZON.COM and make a purchase. Remeber we will answer any questions and help out anyway we can!

Just make a mock scrape at your stand location and add the synthetic scent you choose to add into the scrape area.....& you can use the LICK'N BRANCH formula above the mock scrape.

GOOD LUCK! From Brad