HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Moultrie M80 versus Moultrie M100 Questions
Old 08-09-2011, 06:53 PM
leadoperator
Typical Buck

I have the M80x and i run a 16gb card with no issues. I havent tried a 32gb, personally i dont feel the need to. As far as the discrepency they describe i have found this to be true. But understand when you set it to take a 3 pic burst you set the time it takes in between the pics during the burst. For example if u set it for 5 seconds and a 3 pic burst it goes. pic 1, then 5 seconds then pic 2, then 5 seconds and so on. You can also set the time of delay between the the bursts which is what i think you're asking and yes like i said it is there as they describe. I hope that wasn't to confusing??

I like being able to set the time in between each pic in the burst, if i wanted them closer i'd just use the time lapse feature or the hybrid mode.

In video mode, Yes it snaps a pic 1st so you can record the time and date at the bottom of the pic and then the video will start.

On moultries site i only see the update for the M100. If there's an update for the M80 could you post a link please?

Last edited by leadoperator; 08-09-2011 at 06:57 PM.