HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Are they realy doing our sport justice???
Old 08-01-2011, 10:31 AM
sevi316
Spike

I posted earlier today a thread on Baiting because I am going to try it for the first time this year and I do not feel bad about it at all. I am still doing the same scouting "real hunters" do. Just when I find the spot that looks like there is going to be deer activity I put food down for them. It is not like you can just throw corn out in your back yard and shoot a monster buck from your bedroom window. I am a bow hunter and for years I have had great hunts and killed great deer without the use of baiting or food plot or anything you can buy off of tv. Just because people use bait does not mean they do not deserve the kill... Because like I said in my other thread... The Hunter still has to make the shot... It does not matter if you go to a freaking deer petting zoo... If you cannot shoot then you are not going to kill a deer... And besides if the point of hunting is to put meat on the table who cares how you killed it...

And one last thing... All of the people putting down "Baiters".... you better not be using fish finders when you are fishing because that is not REAL fishing LOL