HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Greg Ritz - paid $50,000 in fines after pleading guilty to numerous misdemeanor viola
Old 07-26-2011, 10:55 AM
doetrain
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by StealthHtr22
Yes this is correct the S&W bought T/C from Ritz...for $100+ million. I know they had cut ties after the incident, but on his site he still talks like he does work for them, but it's my understanding there isn't a connection.

For those who say they will not shoot something because a hunting celebrity that markets/shoots it, and gets caught doing something illegal, IMO is kind of ridiculous.

Find all the celebrities in the industry that have been caught, and everything they shoot or wear, and you'll be out there with nothing. Is that the only reason you bought that product in the first place?
Good point StealthHtr22,seems like the hatred for this man and others who make a living off of hunting and hunting gear is pretty intense with some. I wonder if they feel this way about those who sell Chevys and Fords or do adds for them even if they don't drive them. Seems overblown to me,personally I'm going to keep and use my TC Triumph regardless of who owns,sells or uses the same thing.