HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New cam suggestions.
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 02:23 AM
PastorJim08
Nontypical Buck

As far as homebrews go, There are two cameras you could build that don't even require any soldering. The Sony P32 and P41. They are relatively easy builds and you could easily do one for less than $200. If you're wanting one that does video with audio, that is a little more difficult with a homebrew. If you look in the classified section, there is someone selling a Leaf River IR7SS. It does really great daytime video with audio. I have one of those and with the exception of so-so night video, I really like it. Some commercial cams that do video with audio include the Moultrie M-100, Stealthcam Archers Choice, Unit, and Prowler HD. Trailcampro.com has all of those cams on sale right now with free shipping and free sd card. All of the new Bushnells offer audio with video but they are right at the top of your price-range at $200 or more. Again, Trailcampro is offering all of these with free shipping and a free sd card. I'm sure there are others that meet your criteria but these were all I could think of. Hope this helps.

Blessings.......Pastorjim