HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Video School
Thread: Video School
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 03:14 PM
lungbuster12point06
Typical Buck

Default Video School

I am contemplating putting together a video school sometime late fall/winter in 2011. It would consist of 3-4 hours of schooling each day and hunting the remainder. Thinking of a 3 or 5 day school depending on the interest and numbers would be limited to 20 students or less. This would be an intensive class covering everything from the basics of videography to advanced techniques and video editing as well. Costs would depend on the location of the school and number enrolled. Hunting would most likely be for Hogs or Javelina somewhere in the southwest, I want to give students the opportunity to use what they learn in class during the school so instructors can critique footage shot as well as camera presence of the hunter. Tentatively I am thinking that pricing for a full 5 days would be in the range of $650-$1000 depending on the location and species we will hunt, plus travel costs to and from the event. Meals and lodging will be provided, but students must bring thier own video equipment and pay for any applicable lic. needed for the hunt.

Right now I am just looking to see what interest there would be in this so i don't have any dates or locations set yet. If you might be interested please contact me via email@ [email protected] om

For those that do not know me, I host/produce Waiting for the Fall Tv and have been working in the hunting industry since 2006 producing hunting Tv and DVD's. I have real world experience in both videography and editing and have worked with a number of professionals both in the hunting industry and the event industry so I guarantee you will learn from this course.