HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 10 - Those Flockin Gobblers
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 04:42 AM
j76
Typical Buck

Cool Mottz! My boys are 4 and 5 and the 4 yr old has the same pole i think only it has Lightening Mcqueen on it! Both boys are constantly in the backyard with the casting sinkers trying their best to get them as tangled in the trees as they can! They both are always pretending they are fishing and have a ton of interest in it which is awsome! Only prob is i have a brand new boat and an 8,800 acre lake across the street and beleive it or not i don't think there's a single bluegill in it.Walleye, pike bass and some perch but they are hard to get into, gonna have to start travelin to find some gills, but got the call from my boss yesterday and goin back to work monday so the fishin is gonna slow right down now.

Also got the 5 yr old a little compound for his birthday a few weeks ago which he really enjoys shooting and is making some real progress with.
And i have a little 30 dollar crossman pellet gun which i cut the stock down on and he shoots, that kid is amazing with the thing! He can almost shoot as good as me with it. Michigan is talking about passing some type of apprentice hunting law which will allow a kid of any age to hunt as long as they are with an adult,(have to be 12 to hunt now), and if that goes thru i'm gonna have to find a little 22 that fits him cause the kid is gonna be deadly on some squirrels this fall.

Really looking forward to deer season this yr, they are putting the corn in places i hunt that have never had any crops at all in them since i've hunted them so it's gonna be like a whole new world out there this fall!
Later in the summer i too will have the trail cams out and be hangin around the trail cam forum, plus i assume you'll be on the deer hunting forums so i'll see ya there! Also i hang out on the fishing forum quite a bit so ya might want to check that one out now and then if ya don't already. Good luck with the fishin Mottz!