HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 10 - Those Flockin Gobblers
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 04:58 AM
j76
Typical Buck

Well, if i'm not mistaken, team 10 has done all the damage in this contest that it is going to do. To be honest when this thing started i didn't have very high hopes for us but we turned out to be one of the top contenders. The contest doesn't end till June 15 and we prob won't get final tally's till then, but pretty sure we have 3rd place locked up for best bird per hunter.

We had 7 out of 10 members put down a bird and a total of 12 shot. Those are some pretty impressive numbers in my opinion!

I just want to thank all you guys once again for all your hard work and participation in this thing this season! This is my 3rd yr in the contest and has by far been the most enjoyable yr i've had with it. I feel like i've made some really good friends on here this season and hope to keep in touch with you guys throughout the rest of the yr on here.

Not to take anything away from any one else, but i especially want to thank Mottz, Kellyguinn, and Iowajaybird for all the posts and keeping us up to date on all your success and failures, I enjoyed reading about the hunts that didn't quite work out just as much as the ones that did. Jay, thanks for all the phone calls and givin me your kill reports often times while he was still floppin on the ground! That was very cool, and i really enjoyed talkin to ya!

Sorry if this post is gettin a little long but also thought we should all take a minute and give one last post about how next season is lookin for everybody. I'm already gettin fired up about next spring cause a couple of the farms i hunt are getting corn planted in them this yr which is gonna help me out bigtime i think!! Plus the spot i shot mine this yr is just lousy with jakes and should be really good next season! But thats a ways off and i've got a lot of fishing and then deer season to look forward too. All that corn is gonna be great for that too! Alright guys, good luck with whatever ya got goin on for the rest of the yr and hope to stay in touch with ya all. Thanks again!