HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - new va wma mattaponi
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 07:20 AM
brewman555
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by public hunter09
that what herd about pettigrew wma that going to be over run buy hunting dogs not the case havent seen one in the 3yrs i hunted there hope to have peacful hunt at mattapioni
public hunter09.......you haven`t seen any dogs because dogs are not allowed on Pettigrew......

Butch A .......... I don`t think you`ll be allowed to use dogs on Mattaponi if it shares a property line with A.P.Hill........NO DOGS for deer hunting on APH.........and if you can use dogs on Mattaponi and they cross over to APH YOU CAN`T TRESSPASS to get your dogs....you MUST have a background check in order to go onto the base......if your caught on AHP without a permit and being checked into a TA (Hunting Area) you will be arrested......I know because i hunt APH and when you hunt there you had better know and follow the rules or else because they don`t mess around.....

So to all who will hunt Mattaponi .... if it shares a boundary line with APH make sure you know the boundary lines so as not to cross over onto APH and wind up in trouble.......

Good Hunting .... Good Luck and be Safe in the coming Deer Season.........