HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I love walmart
Thread: I love walmart
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 12:53 PM
fritz1
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by streetglideok
Actually they are a significant cause of inflation. Small business cant compete against walmart, with their chinese import connections and just above cost pricing, or their very low wage jobs. You're asking, how does wally world affect inflation? What happens when you buy everything from overseas, but dont export anything to that country to offset it? You end up sending more money out then whats coming in. In order to offset that, more money is printed, and devalues the dollar, leading to the dollar not buying as much as it did from said country. Now you have to send more money over there to buy the stuff, it costs more over here, and your dollar doesnt go as far. It doesnt take brain surgery to see where that will go. There is a such thing as capitalism, then there is a thing called ignorance and greed. In the long term, walmart and other companies that wish to promote this flunking economics in high school mindset, will eventually sink their own ship. Sad part is, there isnt enough life boats, and we are all going down with it.
Last I checked, Wal-Mart sells, Remingtons, Savages, and Marlins. None of wich are imported. This is probably coming from some one that owns Brownings, Weatherbys, and Taurus's, uses Nikon optics, and drives a Toyota!