HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 8 Longbeard Mafia
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 08:26 PM
silent arrow
Spike

Originally Posted by Nauticstar
Funny stuff! Yeah, I appreciate it SA. It's been one of my best seasons ever. Scary part is I should have killed two more here in Bama, didn't kill one in MS, and didn't get to hunt Ga, Tn, or Mt. Poor me huh? Ha! Ha! I really don't hunt in the fall for turkey. I get two archery tags in MO when I deer hunt, but rarely have I ever killed a turkey in the fall. I'm zoned in on those big whitetails. Good luck the rest of the way. Sitting here in Alabama pouting because I can't go anymore. Too scared to ask my wife. Lucky my key worked when I got home this weekend. LOL!
hell fire nauticstar you ought to head to N.C. for deer season not that far of a ride and you get 6 deer tags, 2 hog tags,1 bear tag,2 turkey tags all on one big game report card all you got to do is buy a license. and if your big into hog hunting you dont even need tags in the other 98 counties of nc (only 4 counties require tags) only bad thing about N.C. is we dont have a fall turkey season. its spring only and that sucks b/c we are swamped in birds personally I dont understand why we dont have a fall turkey season. anyhow best of luck to you come deer season if its anything like your turkey season you'll do fine.