HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Quietest Forums Ever....
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 05:47 PM
BadCompany1
Spike

Originally Posted by nodog
You haven't been around long. Can't explain it but I'm drawn to life histories. In particular their cause and effect. This site was once very popular, it's demise is a result of what went on before it. Knowing what causes the results is what interests me. If I had to sum it up it was because of a play ground mentality. There were once people here who formed a group that many on the out side tried to enter but because they didn't kiss those in the inner circles arse they were ridiculed. When those who held power were shown for what they were, childish, they picked up their toys and left.

The whole shallowness of the affair has lead to it's abandonment and unless I am wrong, I don't believe I am, the whole cycle will start all over again. It is an interesting life cycle that your seeing the beginning of. Some of the old play ground bullies are still here, just for fun see if you can pick them out.

Another huge reason is this site is put together by people who can't computer program. It's always got problems.
That is truely a shame. I sure do like this site, and I hope everything gets to running smooth again.