HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Elk hunting with an expandable broadhead?
Old 04-23-2011, 07:09 AM
Hurricanespg
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
I just posted my opinion and you want to take it to the next level. (Go back and read the thread).

Bottom line is, if this is a true statement, you need to start hanging out with more bow hunters. I don't care what you shoot. I like fixed blade broadheads and will continue to shoot them. Muzzies were recommended to me years ago by a friend and they have never let me down.
These are the kind of asinine statements that become so tiresome on the internet.
I gave my opinion based on actually using a mechanical head (Grim Reapers), multiple times I might add. You gave your opinion based on hunters you have seen in camp (who knows what head), and based off of claims on the internet, while at the same time ignoring claims of fixed broadhead failure from the internet.
To top it all off you try to bring into question how many bow hunters I "hang out" with.
A very childish response at best.

Shoot whatever you want, but dont try to question those with the experience, and then try to back up claims with internet drivel. I'm done.

Last edited by Hurricanespg; 04-23-2011 at 07:10 AM. Reason: spelling