HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Took my Bushmaster to the range yesterday.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:01 PM
fritz1
Nontypical Buck

All I did was post a target, I did not try and start any arguement, I stated my personal experince on several different AR's that I have owned, like I stated this is just what I have experienced and was my opinion. Just because a gun is assembled useing the same parts doesnt mean crap!! Every rifle is different!, You can have two identical Remington 700's, they use the exact same parts but one might shoot 1" groups the other might shoot 3" inch groups, same goes for a AR, They are not the same regardless of what certain people would like you to believe. I guess certain people just want to argue. If anyone took offence to anything I posted, I am sorry, I apologise.
Years ago I bought my first Ruger 280, nice gun but it was finicky as hell, I could only get it to shoot good with Hornady 139gr. bullets, I sold it. Now I have a different Ruger 280, it is identical and I am pretty sure it is made using the exact same parts, the difference, this one shoots any bullet that I have ever shot in it extremely well!

Last edited by fritz1; 04-14-2011 at 04:54 AM.