HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 8 Longbeard Mafia
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 10:28 AM
Nauticstar
Spike

Originally Posted by steve25
Nauticstar, What an awesome year for you so far!!! I wish I had the opportunity to hunt several states, maybe some day! This year I MIGHT hunt Arkansas too but that is up in the air right now.

Also great stories and pics!!!!

I have just 2 tags (unless I go to Arkasas this year) so I hope I get at least one nice one but if not that is OK too.

It has been 2 years since I harvested a turkey so if it has a beard it is going down at least for the first one then I can be more selective on the last one.

As I said before the harvest numbers have been dropping fast in the county I usually hunt so this year may spend a day or two at that area to see what it has to offer, if it is slow there then I will going into a new area blind. But something got to give.
Thanks Steve. Like I said before I have been very blessed to be able to travel a good bit. It doesn't always turn out like it has this year, but we usually have good trips. I have three young boys 3, 5, and 7. In a year or two they will all three be in three different baseball leagues. That means three practice and game schedules. My turkey hunting schedule will be severely crippled. Just having a little fun while I can. Good luck Steve. I hope to see some great pictures of some fine turkeys! Best......