HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 10 - Those Flockin Gobblers
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 05:24 AM
j76
Typical Buck

Sorry about your loss Mud, Have a safe trip.

Keep at em Kelly you'll make somethin happen sooner or later

Thanks for the comments Mottz, I'm getting pretty anxious myself! Got out early this morn to look and listen, Didn't hear any but jumped a hen while checking my cam at one of my spots (no pics tho). Left there and checked another, just as i went to drive away spotted a group of 7 hens step out into the feild wich REALLY got me excited! THought it was odd they didn't have a tom with them, but a group that size has to pick up a tom befor too long i'd think. Then on the way home I actually seen my first Gobblers of 2011!!!!!! 3 struttin toms and 6 or 7 hens in a guys backyard. Of course no where near where i can hunt but was still nice to finally see some! Also got word that the spot i shot my bird last yr has turkeys runnin around, its close to 2 hrs away so haven't looked at it yet and still no for sure if i'll get permission to hunt it but don't think it will be a prob. So things are starting to look a little better and 70 with rain possible tomorrow so hopefully things keep lookin better!! Good luck to those gettin out this weekend!