HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Knight Rifles does it first.
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Muley Hunter
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Grouse45
Not sure if you are a young kid or just don't pay attention? I struggled with MD until i found out he was a young kid. I love the T/C Triumph. I actually said this twice in this thread already. Like Builder459 said above, they are extremely accurate muzzleloaders right out of the box. I have owned four triumphs and all four were very accurate. So to say i only like Knights is crazy.

Omega45, How many different brand inlines have you used the last 5 years and harvested big game with? I have used Knights, Savages, Prohunter/Triumphs, and UltraLight arms. All have killed Hogs and Deer over the last 5 years.

As far as Lehigh.....If you are talking about bullets, they are by far the best Muzzleloader bullets i ever used. And i have used way more different bullets then Muzzleloaders. The bullets are just in a class all by themselves. Actually two other companies are already copying the design.

If you don't like something or disagree just state your opinion. No need to make remarks about something you have no clue about.
You missed his sarcasm.