HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Rifle hunting in Wyoming County update
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 02:09 PM
DeerandbearhoG
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bighorns35
db,you missed every point. apparently your the hunter who has only 1 goal in the deer woods and thats to shoot the first deer that comes along.wich is fine,some of us want more. the ones missing the point are you and the other elites, You see its not about what I want for myself, thats your deal, Im advocating for more choices for hunters and less govt control of what kind of weapons we can use, I support hunters...period! I support all hunters and gun owners whether I hunt the way they choose or not , Its called seeing the big picture , try it somtimeyou pick on bows ,but you will shoot a rifle. that makes sense[not]WTH are you talking about? I pick on bows? Try reading, Ive said several Xs here I use all weapons, Im an avid bowhunter and I kill some decent deer too. Youre the one who picking on what other choose to shoot, not me..i bet your rifle is SCOPED! HELL OF A CHALLENGE THERE! of course my rifle is scoped just like your "challenging" inline ML is, Im not the one trying to pretend Im "doing it the hard way", Unlike you I have nothing to prove, Ive killed deer as close as right under my stand you have all the answers lhope you learned somthing for an area you have never been too,. stay in orange countyI couldnt care less about WY co. heck I dont even know where that is, Im for hunters rights across the board not state imposed weapons restrictions, if you wanna make it hard fine get a long bow and flinlock and play tarzan but dont impose your TV show ideals and dreams on others
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;