HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Rifle hunting in Wyoming County update
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 05:34 PM
DeerandbearhoG
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by WNY Deer Dropper
D&B
Who is pushing whos ideas on others?you obviously "this the way I do it, so thats the way we all should do it" So you should be able to use any weapon you want anytime you want? yeah gimme a logical reason why not Thats great I am sure the insurance companys would love that. We could knock the population way down that way. Like I said 2 tags and your done

Attention
Anyone who drinks and then goes out with his friends to shoot hogs is not a safe firearms owner. I will knock it because it is dumb!!!I dont drink when I hunt or much at all really

I love to listen to guys like you when it comes to gun laws. First of all I have never seen a AR for sale for under 1000 anywhere these days. A standard AR15 goes about 675$ all day long on gunbroker All the gun shop boys where sure able to drive those prices artifically through the roof when big bad Obama came in since he was talking everyones guns away. I must ask what is so brutal about gun laws. Why do you need a bayonet lug on an AR? WHATS THE POINT OF RESTRICTING THAT CRAP???? are there a buncha bayonetings going on out there? Why do you need a flash suppressor on the end of your barrel? Do you really need more than ten rounds in the magazine? ITs called "Its fun" and I want one!what difference does it make anyway? why do we need more than 1 round if thats your logic? whats "need" gotta do w/ it???? I think a background check is not that far out there to be required for buying a machine that is designed to do one thing and that is kill things. Talk about targets all you want, the gun was invented for that one purpose.A background check prevents crime huh ? Get real! I just bought a 30-30 legally off a bud he could care less if IM a felon(IM not) is a 30-30 less deadly than a AR15? I think not

If you are a law abidding person and you play with in the rules you are given all the privileges those rules allow you. Bull Do you think people should be given a test and have there record checked before they are issued a drivers license? If you do why is that so outlandish before they buy a gun? Surly you would agree that some thought should be given to weither a guy with gang tats can walk into a store and buy a glock with a few 30 rounders and a big box of ammo.Oh now where restricting guns and ammo based on tattoos? good lord!

People like you are the fodder the antis use when a congress women gets shot in Arizona or some kid shoots his friend. I forgot the politician who said it but I like this quote "I blame Jarred Loughner for the first ten shots but I blame the law for the next 21."who would you blame if he simply reloaded w/ 2 more 10rd magazines instead? get a clue, if someones motivated to kill, there gonna no matter whats available The military doesnt even use 30 round clips in their sidearms but god knows you need them.

Whatever, I am done with this.I wouldnt want to argure your positions either It has gone way off topic. And by the way if you need a twenty or thirty round mag to protect yourself you either suck at shooting or you have way to may enemies.You just dont get it, I never said I need anything, the point is why do you want to give more power to the govt? There there to protect us not disarm us. Do you think these stupid laws and restrictions do diddly squat to prevent crime anyway? no, its just another way for the big govt bureaucrats to control what we buy and own, just like cars, light bulbs, food, whats next?

PS I did vote for Carl Paladinowhat is that they say about broken clocks
<<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited by DeerandbearhoG; 03-31-2011 at 05:44 PM.