HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Rifle hunting in Wyoming County update
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 03:33 PM
DeerandbearhoG
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by WNY Deer Dropper
I am sure everyone knows the saying about arguing on the internet and I think this a great example.

I seldom reply to posts such as this, but I must say how it amazes me that you can go from 0 to 100 over nothing? You must rule your home with an iron fist. Why does it matter so much to you if crossbows are allowed during archery? I must know! Please tell me!iwouldnt be caught dead w/ a Xbow (not my thing) but thats just the point who am I or YOU to say what others should be allowed to use

“More like WHA WHA WHA I want the woods all to myself WHA WHA WHA”

I don’t want the woods to myself all I hunt is public landgee how did I guess so I must ask why don’t you just use a bow?!? LOL what makes you think I dont? In fact I hunt mostly w/ a bow ,this is the suburbs its a necessity around here I will admit I have shot a crossbow about 5 times and to be truthful with you I don’t see what the rage is about.I dont see what the rage is about golf, what does that have to do w/ whether other folks should play? Everything I have seen about them indicates they are marginally better than a bow as far as accuracy and range. Do you think they will make getting a deer easier? Is that the problem? Archery to hard for you? check out my album,not braggn but I kill a good buck every year and then some ..and legally too. Why don’t you just drive up and down the 90 every night and look for one a car took out. That way you would not even need to leave the road. I think most people would agree the challenge is the best part of the hunt. 1st of all ,dont break your arm patting your own back ,compound bows anit that hard to shoot or wack deer with, 2nd why do push your standards and goals on others? why does it matter how the deer was killed, its about population control ,not personal glory ,if thats your thing, hang from a tree w/ a knife in your teeth for all I care, but if someone wants to wack a deer the easy way, so %$#K'n what?

“heck I say, give everyone 2 tags, fill em how ever ya want, 0ct 1st - jan 31st.”

Are you going to get out the good old spot light and do a little midnight hunting with the boys from the bar? if it was legal you bet I would. I hunt hogs and varmits in TX like that, its a freekin blast!!!!! dont it knock till.. Why not just save the time and go to a high fence for a real challenge. again not my thing but I got nothn against it

“You should worry more about the C-suckers in Albany who wanna take our weapons and hunting prividges away completely. Youre doing their work for em!”

Can you please show me the laws that have been passed in the last ten years that have restricted hunting or “reasonable” weapon ownership? are you serious, were talking about NY right? Go try and buy a AR15 thats NY compliant for under a grand, better yet, try to get a pistol permit in this state if you ever been arrested for anything ,good luck! I see all the time these important notices of some law they are trying to pass that will be “catastrophic” to gun owners. I have yet to see one pass. Oh youll wait till one gets passed before you start to care right? Guys like you are the reason it sucks to be a gun owner in this state Instead you can now use crossbows in New York if you like and, way to go, we can use rifles in Wyoming County. Guess you missed the enlargement of the black bear zone a few years ago. Let’s not forget Obama the antichrist, that SOB signed a bill letting guns back into national forests and parks. He has said we have enough gun laws in this country all we need to do is enforce themshow me that quote??? Hes says we need a new AWB, he appointed 2 very antigun judges to the SCOTUS, thats enough for me,. But every time I get a phone call from the NRA there is some new law being considered by the United Nations that is going to take away all gun rights from everyone in the world. Give me a break. You have to be drinking the cool aid daily to believe this stuff. Go ask a european a aussie or even a canuck if the UN globalists dont wanna disarm private citizens

Well I am sure you will reply with a diatribe about how I don’t know anything and I am some liberal Jackass who doesn’t know anything so go ahead. I am sure you are an expert hunter who hasn’t bought meat from a store in fifteen years and we should stand in awe of you. But I am a republican, Did you vote for carl? I doubt it, thats why we still have the liberal status quo in this stateI just think Glen Beck and fox news are fear mongers. I can read and form an opinion. yeah and you push them on your fellow hunters , nice The game laws are there to protect the game. I dont wanna protect game, Im out ther to kill em LOL, as long as folks take no more than their fair share, I dont care how they do it I have heard the stories for the old timers about having to hunt in groups with some arm badge to shoot a deer because there were none.

And by the way I thought the first coment was funny because the artical had nothing to due with Crossbows.

Have a good day.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by DeerandbearhoG; 03-31-2011 at 05:02 PM.