HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Rifle hunting in Wyoming County update
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 10:23 AM
WNY Deer Dropper
Spike

I am sure everyone knows the saying about arguing on the internet and I think this a great example.

I seldom reply to posts such as this, but I must say how it amazes me that you can go from 0 to 100 over nothing? You must rule your home with an iron fist. Why does it matter so much to you if crossbows are allowed during archery? I must know! Please tell me!

“More like WHA WHA WHA I want the woods all to myself WHA WHA WHA”

I don’t want the woods to myself all I hunt is public land so I must ask why don’t you just use a bow?!? I will admit I have shot a crossbow about 5 times and to be truthful with you I don’t see what the rage is about. Everything I have seen about them indicates they are marginally better than a bow as far as accuracy and range. Do you think they will make getting a deer easier? Is that the problem? Archery to hard for you? Why don’t you just drive up and down the 90 every night and look for one a car took out. That way you would not even need to leave the road. I think most people would agree the challenge is the best part of the hunt.

“heck I say, give everyone 2 tags, fill em how ever ya want, 0ct 1st - jan 31st.”

Are you going to get out the good old spot light and do a little midnight hunting with the boys from the bar? Why not just save the time and go to a high fence for a real challenge.

“You should worry more about the C-suckers in Albany who wanna take our weapons and hunting prividges away completely. Youre doing their work for em!”

Can you please show me the laws that have been passed in the last ten years that have restricted hunting or “reasonable” weapon ownership? I see all the time these important notices of some law they are trying to pass that will be “catastrophic” to gun owners. I have yet to see one pass. Instead you can now use crossbows in New York if you like and, way to go, we can use rifles in Wyoming County. Guess you missed the enlargement of the black bear zone a few years ago. Let’s not forget Obama the antichrist, that SOB signed a bill letting guns back into national forests and parks. He has said we have enough gun laws in this country all we need to do is enforce them. But every time I get a phone call from the NRA there is some new law being considered by the United Nations that is going to take away all gun rights from everyone in the world. Give me a break. You have to be drinking the cool aid daily to believe this stuff.

Well I am sure you will reply with a diatribe about how I don’t know anything and I am some liberal Jackass who doesn’t know anything so go ahead. I am sure you are an expert hunter who hasn’t bought meat from a store in fifteen years and we should stand in awe of you. But I am a republican, I just think Glen Beck and fox news are fear mongers. I can read and form an opinion. The game laws are there to protect the game. I have heard the stories for the old timers about having to hunt in groups with some arm badge to shoot a deer because there were none.

And by the way I thought the first coment was funny because the artical had nothing to due with Crossbows.

Have a good day.

Last edited by WNY Deer Dropper; 03-31-2011 at 10:28 AM.