HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Proposed changes to Virginia regulations
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 06:28 AM
brewman555
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by vapahunter
Notice who one of the big groups is pushing these changes - the Virginia Hunting Dog Alliance. Wonder where you might have heard of them before. If they are pushing these changes you can bet on one thing. It will benefit them to the detriment of all other hunters. They got turned down by the General Assembly on all these changes in the past now they are trying to influence the VDGIF to make the changes on their own. They have their own agenda and it is not for all hunters. Contact them at their website and let them know how you feel about their underhanded agenda. If your club is on their web page then you ARE supoporting everything they do as they use your name to justify it to the VDGIF.

Email us at [email protected]

Why do we need to ban feeding deer for all months except July? What makes July so special?
The VAHDA sure seem to be a SELFISH and SELF-CENTERED group of hunters.....I don`t know why anybody would want to have anything to do with them.........seems they are ANTI-ANYTHING that dosn`t benefit them.............

Wondered about the July feeding law myself.....makes no sense to me..........

Last edited by brewman555; 03-17-2011 at 08:33 AM.