HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Lawsuit against game commission?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 10:08 AM
MeatHunter2
Spike

Originally Posted by sproulman
i am LIFE MEMBER OF USP.deer numbers are very low here in clinton county.dcnr does not like deer.all i want to see is at least the 11dpsm that they said we should have.
hunting 5 miles of woods and you see 5 deer or many miles with none.i dont mean dpsm mile ,i mean 5 miles of woods .

most would be very happy to see 11 dpsm that they said we should have.
Sorry to hear about your financial woes sproulman but you should have checked them out before giving them your money.
I was also under the impression it was the Pennsylvania Game Comm. not the Clinton County Deer Comm.. They manage for the entire state and all of it's people, not just you and your county. It always seems to be about you, you, you when you post, why is that? Why so self centered? There are plenty of people who can find deer in Clinton county, why can't you? 10,400 people found deer in that unit. Are all the deer within 2G outside of the Clinton county boundaries, but still within the unit boundaries? I doubt that or the densities would be pretty high for the rest of the unit.
I seriously doubt whether you'd know if you were standing within a 1/2 mile of a deer if there were 20dpsm let alone 11 or 5. And if you can you see for a half mile all around you, well then I can tell you from here why your not seeing any deer.

Commissioners are not picked by the hunters, they are the hunters. They picked themselves. We don't want politics from a popularity vote, that's how anti hunters get their foot in the door. We want qualified hunters who can think on their own. Anyone can submit their application to become a commissioner, why don't you? Are you qualified? Instead of making up fairy tale excuses and repeating the usp lies, why don't you do something about it. Go thru the process and see if you can make the cut. Anyone is eligible. Few are qualified.