HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 9 - Last Call
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 04:53 PM
kpatte26
Fork Horn

Who is the capt of the team... It looks like someone has sort of volunteered but not real sure on that!
It seems we only have 3 people that have yet to check in... (DawnPatrol, BuckRogers, jdb 77) as far as I can figure! Not sure when the final check in/replacement date is but hopefully we can send a message to those 3 to see if they are still participating! I know that life happens and changes your plans!!!
I will be hunting in PA with 2 tags to fill... If anyone on the team is hunting NY, PA, or Ohio would possibly like to link up to kill some birds? I can purchase a NY or Ohio tag if need be!
I like the name Strut Busters...
The weather here has been mix or rain and snow... Rain monday, Snow tuesday, Rain wednesday, Snow thursday etc etc etc... So its been a tough spring so far! I plan on getting out to the woods next week to see if I hear any gobbling but my season doesnt start until May... the only thing thats gonna do is get me all worked up for nothing!

Last edited by kpatte26; 03-10-2011 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Condense previous posts