HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - March 5th Pics
Thread: March 5th Pics
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 05:05 AM
PastorJim08
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BigDaddy12t
I am a little confused after checking them today tho. I got 70 some pics this time. Something happened after the first 24 hours, and it stopped taking pics, but the camera batteries were still plenty good. The last pic I got was on the 3rd, and over half of the corn was still there. Today the 5th, the corn was gone. So for some reason, there were no pics taken the last day and a half. I am not sure if it is the 9volt for the board or what. I cant believe the 9 volt would be dead after only being out a couple of days.
Darren, something I forgot to mention in our discussions on homebrews. Don't use alkaline batteries in the camera. You need to use recharchables or lithiums. Also, if you have externals that are alkalines, DO NOT USE LITHIUMS in the camera. You cannot mix lithiums and alkalines. This will cause major problems. If you have externals that are alkaline, you need to use rechargables in the camera. As far as the 9v running your board, you should get about 4 months out of that depending on your picture count.

Blessings......Pastorjim