HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - good by Remington
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 06:35 PM
fritz1
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ihookem1
I don't think Savage has gone down hill. Some are getting better and more accurate. Automation can be a good thing. Cars are better too but only through technology.
When you can take a new car and push a dent in it with your finger, versus a older vehicle that takes a hit from a ball bat to dent it, i would call that a decline in quality. I have a 2008 Jeep wrangler with less than 40000 miles on it, it has went through two water pumps, had to have a new tranny cooler instaled and just had a recall on the fender liners falling down and rubbing holes in the brake lines, I call that a decline in quality. I have a 2009 Cadilac STS with less than 15000 miles on it, the drivers side power window just quit working, cost $278 for parts, I call this a decline in Quality. Not to mention all the recalls on the new Toyotas, My 2009 Yamaha Grizzley had a recall on the steering brackets, I call tha a decline in quality. As I said poor workmanship seems to be a pretty common thing in anything produced in the lasst 20 years. Savages are no exception, just give them about two years, now that they have a reputation, you will see a decline in quality also.