HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hoyt Carbon Matrix Torture Test
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 07:10 AM
bigcountryextreme
Banned

Originally Posted by MeanV2
Like I said BC I won't go on forums and be a Yes man! I will post about things I have knowledge of and if someone thinks they are never wrong then they need to get the blinders off.
Interesting, you always think your right. I know i am not.

For what it's worth you apologized to 3 or 4 others in that thread for being so redundant about something that you were entirely wrong about but you never did apologize directly to me. It didn't matter though. You are the one that has held a grudge, not me. My feedback every where I have sold anything speaks for itself.
See, your set, you can spare a few customers. Good place to be in life. Your a lucky man.

You generally always jump on my posts and find something to bash me about, and if it makes you feel better then have at it my friend. I think we all know why you changed your ID and it had nothing to do about your brother.
PM Chad(LBR) ask him if I didn't request for them to delete my account. Chad asked why, and suggested I do not, as we are friends, and I explained why. Chad's as honest as it gets. Ask him.

As far as the part about the feathers I have had many, many people state that those are the best feathers they have ever used. I also handle True Flight, and Gateway but those are my biggest sellers.
Cool, I will post a picture of the bases of those and compare them to a gateway, and let the forum be the judge. If you consider these quality, you don't know or understand feathers. Thats just the fact. I grind my own turkey feathers now, and know what they should look like. But we will just put the facts out there, and let the forum be the judge.

If you were not satisfied a simple email would have resulted in a reply from me to return them for Full Credit but I'm sure that would have been to easy for you.

You have been wrong and so have I

Dan
This is true. I admit. But at that time, I was shooting/testing/building like 5 bows and bunch of different arrows. I didn't get to those feathers until 3months.