HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hoyt Carbon Matrix Torture Test
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 06:32 AM
bigcountryextreme
Banned

Originally Posted by MeanV2
Why the New ID Mark? LMAO! I respect all my Good customers and those that even buy one time, but it will not keep me from stating my opinion on a subject and cause me to be nothing more than a yes man on the forums.

When someone is wrong or a subject has 2 sides then I will gladly voice my side. If they get their feelings hurt then they need to pull up their big girl panties and admit they are wrong. Simple as that!

Some people hold a grudge forever when you prove them wrong!

You did finally figure out a string suppressor will not cause a bow to lose 15fps to 20fps didn't you?

Why the the new ID?

Dan
Wanted to rid myself of 23K posts. Feels good. And my brother dared me to delete the account. So, I did.

Now, the only time you ever proved me wrong was the suppressor speed. Now, what did I do Dan? I came on the forum and issued you a public appology after I redid my tests. Isn't that the proper thing to do?

Listen Dan, I am here to tell you, I am not the only ex customer that lost respect for you over your disrespectful posts. I am just saying. Its your business, sounds like your saying you can afford to lose a few for pride. Good for you.

I know the 5" shield feathers were complete junk you sent. One needs to learn how to ground feather bases. Again, I still have em left. I can show them.