HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hoyt Carbon Matrix Torture Test
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 05:50 AM
bigcountryextreme
Banned

Originally Posted by Ben / PA
I've tried to avoid replying to you allows you to show how grammatically and intellectually superior you are to me.

I'm gonna make an exception today. I was curious so I looked back through my paypal account to see what the total was.

FTR, since Feb of 08, I've given Dan 841.95 dollars of mine, all I have received in return was the products that I expected and outstanding customer service. The only "freebie" I've gotten was a MeanV pen with each order, which I expect nearly everyone gets.

If you want to buy me a quality STS from a company that stands behind it, I'll likely take it, but I have no use for it right now as the two rigs I have in my stable came with factory mounted STSs. Have a great weekend.
In the past 5 years I gave him well over $250. And for that, I have been publically bashed, for stating my opinion that had nothing to do with him.

So folks, if this is how you want to be treated, go ahead and do business. But I know many other good shops to buy from that will treat thier customers with respect.

One set of 100 feathers, from some no-name company was not even ground properly. I had to make my own feather grinder and do it myself.

Last edited by bigcountryextreme; 02-11-2011 at 05:53 AM.