HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Kansas Archery/Rifle Deer Hunting
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 09:00 PM
zmax hunter
Typical Buck

2011, I have added 3 new properties for the coming season. I will have just over 900 acres between 7 properties this year.

Last year, 5 of 8 clients killed bucks, To date, all clients have rebooked for this year except for 2 who are going to Iowa this year. I will personally assist you each day.

Here are a few views of 1 of my new properties. There are some nice big Oaks and Cedars on the property, I will be installing ladder stands soon, This property has not been bowhunted for several years and I also plan to install a feeder.

Property #1 consists of 320 acres, it is all pasture with natural springs and a couple of ponds. This property is located on the end of a mile long dead end road, There is very little traffic or pressure in the area. Yes, there will be cattle in here, but they are typically out by Nov. 1

This view is looking to the east in the northeast corner, the thickets about a 1/4 mile over is the east property line. lol

I found alot of nice rubs

1 of the big Oaks

This view is looking approx 1/4 mile to the nnw toward the north west corner

I found this deadhead in the northeast corner of the property, which is a 1 mile hike

I saw several deer, view is looking at the north fenceline

This photo is looking west down the north fenceline, it is ideal for hunting with south or north winds.

Last edited by zmax hunter; 11-29-2011 at 06:31 AM.